While configuring A4RN 3.3 on BizTalk Server 2006, I got an error message
"A Biztalk Isolated host instance configured with the user account '' was either not running or dose not exist...''
Some may experience this kind of error with a specificed user account like '\btssvc', in this case, simply reconfig or recreated a trusted host instance with domain-name\btssvc as its security account.
In my case, no account id was specificed in error message, I tried uninstall A4RN 3.3 then reinstall it but the problem stills.
So I start guessing that maybe it's caused by cluster service, so I create a new trusted host instance on both BTS server(but not cluster these host instances!), and restart A4RN configuration wizard.
And the error goes away...
I guess the reason I got this error is that A4RN requires hosts marked as trusted, when configuring A4RN, config wizard seeks for trusted host instance and retrieve trusted user account to perform further configuration, since all trusted host instances are clustered and are handled by cluster service and may not currently running on that machine, config wizard is not able to have that trusted account id.
After configuration, simply re-cluster newly created hosts or just delete them!
[BizTalk][RosettaNet]A4RN configuration on clustered servers
Post： Michael Chi at 14:28
訂閱： 張貼留言 (Atom)
- ► 2016 (19)
- [SQL2005][SSIS]DTS_E_OLEDBERROR when executing SSI...
- [IIS] When browse IIS 6.0 web site using FQDN, a H...
- [Reading Notes]Reading Notes for [C# 3.0 Packet Re...
- [VS2008]"Requested Registry Access not allowed" Er...
- [IIS][.Net]Execute .Net assembly in a shared locat...
- [Reading Notes]Reading notes for [Programming C# 3...
- [BizTalk][RosettaNet]A4RN configuration on cluster...
- [IIS]IIS Website with a virtual directory from sha...
- [SQL 2005]Xml data type in SQL 2005
- [Cluster]How to make your window service a cluster...
- ▼ 3月 (10)
- Michael Chi
- Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan